The concept is simple. We love live music. We love the experience of our favorite artists performing in a perfect venue. We love the ability to share amazing evenings with Friends.
And now, Music With Friends comes to Washington DC bringing all this and more! Evenings include:
- One of a kind concert experiences with some of the world’s best-known performing artists in an intimate venue, allowing members to be a part of unique concert experiences. All seats are within 18 rows of the stage, offering our guests to enjoy unmatched access to the artists.
- Exclusive pre-concert VIP receptions including exceptional catered hors d’oeuvres, wine and beer, and top-shelf drinks.
- Afterparties that keep the celebration flowing, including incredible desserts, open bar, and socializing well into the night. Artists have been known to join our members!
- Opportunities to enhance the evening with our official hotel and limousine partners.
- Membership includes three concert events per year in the stunning Sidney Harman Hall, part of the Shakespeare Theater Company.
- Artists are selected based upon member suggestions, availability, and other factors.
- Members own their seats upon joining the club for as long as membership is maintained.
- Priority seat selection is offered on a first-joined basis.
Previous artists from our sister cities as well as music industry icons will be voted upon by our membership. Concerts generally will be announced 3 to 6 months prior to each show. Regardless of the selected artists, members will enjoy extraordinary musical experiences!
To apply for membership for our inaugural 2020 season, please contact Membership Director Laura Bruckmann at Membership@MusicWithFriendsDC.com or by phone to 703-832-1664.